Thursday 12 April 2012

Playback

Your voice, your face, your err everything that I've ever seen???; playing back itself over and over in my head.......

      I couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning in my bed like I was some giant finicky bowl of salad. Flashes flashed in my mind, and you were there.

      I really have missed you. Missing the way you said " youuuu", missing the way you tried to assure us all that you were right " I know righht? =P ", missing the way your faced looked when given a treat ( usually something to eat laaa ), missing the way you wobble across the room to get your hands on something that you really want ( usually if its not important, you'd just ask someone to get it for you ), missing your LAZINESS!!! Ahahaha =D; There's a million things I can write about you and won't be enough to let you know how much I miss you =]

      Words are able to convey up to a certain extent of emotions, but no more. Emotions can only be thoroughly conveyed from one soul to another via a special and secret language, the body language.

      From mine and yours, body positioning and actions, it is clearly stated how much we mean to each other (so science-y again huh? =D). So much do I mean to you?

     Probably not much to you I guess, but as far as I'm certain, you are like family and they are the ones who matter most to me. Cheers! 

*Sorry about that, it was suppose to be a full container but I errr over eaten before I remembered to take a snapshot of it. Hehehe




These photos are taken in dedication to, Shhhh.......
(If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret anymore would it? =P)


Erratic Behaviour 



1 comment:

  1. you so evil take picture of those yummeh food. :'(

    ReplyDelete