Sunday 15 April 2012

Moths and Toilet Bowls

Moths and Toilet Bowls

      I'm obesessed with the things I see in the toilet. Bugs like moths, spiders, ants, an occasional praying mantis, and cockroach (ewww, not that I'm scared of them but I hate the smell of them. Pure disgust!) Anyway, there's always a bunch of moths in the toilet. I don't understand, nor do I know why they like it soooo much. Is it the delicious smell of digested food products that slide out of our body orifice into the sparkling, crystal clear, yet undrinkable (or so I think, but don't dogs always drink out of toilet bowls? Hahah). From afar, the sticks of brown dynamite in the toilet bowl can be clearly recognised and will put off anyone whatswhoever in the right state of mind ( people like me, errrmmm and you I guess? =P) You DO know what I'm talking about don't you?

       I happened to have discovered a lone brown moth on the side of the toilet bowl I was going to pee in. The little bugger was aroungd the size of a pendrive, with slight white spots dotted along its body. It was a poor little moth. I unleashed my wrath upon him, at first scaring the wits out of him, making him flutter around the toilet bowl, then I was merciless. Forcing a rush of pee onto it, he was defenceless and never stood a chance. In a few seconds, I put it out of its misery. Feeling slightly guilty concious, I flushed it down the toilet bowl, giving it a final look before sending it down a watery grave.





From a moths perspective of being murdered mercilessly without even given a chance to fight for survival...

      It was a sweltering hot day and my moth-y mouth was feeling kinda dry and uncomfortable. Wandering in the humans' airspace ( or what they call it ), I stumbled upon an oasis. It came with food and drinks. It was heavenly.

      There I was. Figuring out how to drink safely and not fall in, but nooooo.... He had to come.

      Death. The doom bringer. Lucifer. The grim reaper. (Yeaaah you get my point). had come. My time on the realm has expired. It was my turn to join mama, papa, uncle Tim and Grandpa Marnier. I wonder how it felt like to die. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

      I was in the midst of of a half formulated plan in achieving my goal, the water, when he stepped in. At first, I tried to keep still and hoped he'd not seen me, but it was my fate. Plus, I would be pretty hard to miss in my brown and white polka dotted skin. It was contrast on the white toilet bowl.

       In a swift motion, he unzipped his trousers and revealed the world's scariest water cannon ever. I swear that it was at least 12 feet long, rippling with muscles, and about 6 feet in girth. It was a moth killing machine. He unleashed a torrent of scalding hot water-like liquid onto me. The boiling heat of the liquid was like like molten lead. Struggling to get away from it, I blundered aimlessly to get away from the searing pain causing liquid. The liquid had wet my wings, making them heavy and unable for me to take off. Succumbing to the weight of my wings, I fell.

       Taking one last look at the massive cannon of death dealing liquid, I plunged headfirst into the crystal clear water, hoping I would die upon impact or just drown, but once again luck has failed me and my fate was really sealed this time.

      Aiming at me the whole time, he let off a jet of death dealing liquid straight at me, knocking me out of the unfortunate fall, pinning me against the sideof the bowl. I was suffocating and unable to even fight back. My whole being felt like it was on fire, nbut luckily for me, the pain subsided in a few seconds.

I was gone.


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment