Saturday 21 April 2012

Topless? Half-naked? Nude? What's with you?

The Beauty of Being Topless......

      People often refer being topless as in being literally without a top on ( flashing ), or also known as walking around without a shirt on. Well, I think differently, but that's just me.


      I like being topless. It gives me a sense of warmth, comfort, and satisfication when I see what I've done or created. =) Don't we all? Hahaha



      Anyway, in my perspective, being topless isn't about walking about without a shirt on and showing your boobies to everyone. To me, it plainly means thinking outside the tiny constricting box with limited space in your head; then looking back into it to check whether you've removed your every being from the bowels of the future-less box. 


      Being topless to me is like being free. Not wasting and slaving my entire cosmic accident life to doing nothing, or in some cases something that everybody has gone through. No, I'm not talking about growing, puberty, or aging. Those are what we've been wired to do. Its in the guide to making a human guide by God. Haha ;)


      What I'm trying to say here is that we should think further into the unknown and weird and all sorts of other unspeakables. Like ermmmm uhmmm..... Sorry, its and unspeakable. Teeheee =P


      It's like every morning, you'd brush your teeth first then take a dump, before finally showering. You'd do this separately( for most people ), probably you're just weird if you don't. But heyy, it's alright. I certainly don't. Hahah. Have you ever thought of changing the routine into something no one has ever done before? Something different?


      I've once ate my breakfast in the shower, complete with juice and all. It was fun and kinda soggy, but fun! Then there was the time when I ate a vegemite + peanut butter + cheese + ham + egg sandwich for breakfast. It didn't kill me (sorry to get your hopes up. haha) but it gave me a really weird feeling for the entire day. Ughhh, ewwww.....


      Basically, what I'm trying to suggest is that you should do something different at least once a day to get out of the routine and have some fun. A CHANGE! =D


LET'S GET TOPLESS!!!! WOOOHHHHOOOOO!!! =]

Erratic Behaviour is topless today....... and every other day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment