Tuesday 17 April 2012

Unbalanced-ness

Unbalanced-ness

      Today was an okay okay, yet not so okay day. Hahah (bet you don't understand what I meant! =P) I woke up early for breakfast, then showered for an enjoyable 20 minutes. Great shower! =)



      There wasn't much left to do after cleansing myself of the sleepiness so I went back to sleep. *the awkward silence* Yeaaah I know. Hahah lame-ness. 


      Optimum sleep is awesome, but too much is bad for you, or so they say. I went back to snuggle in my comfy den at 8am and slept till 9am. Then I freaked! =S


      I was late! Rushing to the door, I forgot that I was still in my pyjamas and slippers, so I went back to change. The changing part wasn't hard, but the search for my "missing" items were really time consuming. By the time I was ready to leave again, it was already 9.40am. I was doomed.


      Stumbling around the hallway, I was practically looking everywhere for my fellow comrades but I couldn't find them. Panicking, I whipped out my phone and began to dial. *no answer* *no answer again* *answering machine* Damn! I redialled again and thank whoever you pray to, an answer which wasn't a machine. Yay!


"Hello? Hello?"


"What? What do you want? Its only 9.45am. Class is at 11am okay. Bye!"
That was the answer. Fail!


Apparently, I wasn't late. Not a single bit. Too early it seemed to be instead. Grrrr! =(


      Since I was ready and all, I sneaked into the dining area to gain access to the kitchen which I hijacked. Creeping about, I seeked out the box of golden tasty BANANAS! Yumm ;)
Taking 2 for instant eating, I "stole" another 2 for school along with a rosy red apple.


 Fantastic! =]


My day was BANANAS! Hahaha =D


Erratic Behaviour


No comments:

Post a Comment