Saturday 7 April 2012

This Is The Title....


           I dunno what to give as the title, so this is the title =P


           Yellow! I’m back, again…. Hahahah. My days are numbered as winter approaches. The cold dark days are swooping in fast and furiously, like a swarm of locusts zeroing in for the destruction of crops. Every day, I have to bear the razor sharp icy wind to the bus stop where my only point of salvage is behind a rubbish bin which thankfully doesn’t stink. Phew!
            In the bus,
some of my days that lack of luck, I happen to encounter a species of homo sapiens which have been labelled as “bogans” by the local folk. This widespread creatures lurk in the back rows of buses and harass people of not their species. They call us funny names and sometimes threaten us, but do not take heed to their ill advances; just sit back and enjoy the show =)
            Another species of homo sapiens are known as obnoxious idiots. They take up forms of usually obese ladies and nerdy looking guys. They are a sad case as it is difficult for educated beings like me and you to talk some sense into them and change their ill ways. Educated ones like us have another sub-species called the “holy holies”. They strive to convert the world into a somewhat better place by asking us to believe in God, someone or something that they do not know what he, she or it looks like. No offence to my religious friends, because you and I both that I speak of the truth, so there is no need to cause great hassle over such minute matters.
            Instead, focus all your energy, time, and presumably money towards a thing known as “studies”. First discovered by our stone-age ancestors, it was and still is believed that this form of exercise was and is able to help us improve in our life, making it easier and nicer for us all. I too am participating in this thing, and have yet to find out what benefits it has provided for me. As most people would say, good things come last (which I have no idea what its supposed to mean”. Hahahah =P
            Just to douse your curiosity for a moment. School is great, apart from the fact that I have to climb half a mountain to get to the darned building for studies. At least it pumps oxygen into my brain and keeps me warm; or else I’ll be huddling in my bed for the entire day, listening to music and facebooking.
            Anyway, basically school is like going for tuitions; having 2 hour class sessions and practically eating sandwiches for lunch daily. I kinda eat ¾ loaf of bread a day (8 pieces in average).
            What else are you curious about? Give some comments so I can write more and quench your curiosity thirst. ;)


Erratic Behaviour

3 comments: