Friday 13 April 2012

Raining Blood


Let the blood rain!

Hurry! Hurry! Time to go! These were the words that kept bouncing back and forth in my brain, ordering parts of brain to follow without questions. The slow motioned red blood cells receive the information from the neurones and begin to mass itself with the platelets in the bloodstream.

            Let’s go boys! Open the flood gates and let this baby run! Whoosh! Out they came, streaming down my face, making me splutter in surprise. Standing up on the side of my bed, I felt my bed get drenched, but with what? A warm sticky, metallic-smelling liquid was plastered on the lower sides of my face. Ewwww….. It was blood.

            Apparently there was a breach in my nose earlier that morning. The surface of the inner surfaces of my nose was parched and when the cheeky little fluff of dust settled onto the landing of my nostril, it set off an avalanche! Booom!!!! My nose erupted and spewed out lava. Pfffsssshh! Out came the rushing juices and at the same time dirtying my face and clothes. Hmph. =(

            Go! Go! Go! I wasn’t really sure what my brain was trying to let my body know. More blood to flow out and make a mess, or run to the toilet to wash the bloody (no pun intended) mess away. Upon instinct, I picked myself up from a daze and ran for my life to the toilet, for the sake of my shirt. =O
           

That’s kind of what happens to me almost every single bloody day. Every morning it’s like I was zombified or punched in the face during my slumber. Well, that’s life and it’s kinda fun to scare people who just woke up. Hahahah =P

Erratic  Behaviour

1 comment:

  1. omg you crazy nose bleeder! @_@ If i go to tasmania i'll make sure i wont be in the same hostel as you :P

    ReplyDelete