Thursday 19 April 2012

Combinations

Peanut butter and jelly =D

Hi. I'd like to introduce you guys to my new besties, peanut butter and jelly. ;)



Having jam and cheese daily for the past month has started to make me feel weird when seeing the two of them  together, soooooo I opted for an alternative; by introducing a special "someone" into my currently un-boring life. Hahah 


Ahhhh..... It just smells sooo gooood! =)


I almost forgot, bananas are great too. They go well with almost everything. Almost everything. 


- Apple pie/crumble with banana and vanilla ice cream.
- Strawberry/Apricot/Raspberry jam with banana slices and toast.
- Rice crispies with milk, honey, and banana slices.
- Plain toast with banana.
- PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING EXCEPT some weird combinations........ interesting flavour. Heheh
   * Banana and vegemite on toast.
   * Banana and fish & chips.
   * Banana and smoked salmon sandwich.
   *Banana and spaghetti........ yeaaaa. Ughhh




Basically, experimenting with different combinations of food and flavour is a fun and challenging task. Its fun to create, but tough to create the "perfect" one, if you get what I mean. Hahahaha ;)


Have fun mixing and eating....... and sometimes puking too =P




Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment