Monday 16 April 2012

Whats The Big Picture?


Groups, Clichés, & misfits. What’s the big picture?

                Some activities are organized to promote teamwork and team spirit, enabling a bunch of probably strangers to go through the thick and thin (doubted); to become best of friends in life or for that current time frame.
That’s group work.

            A team of people, usually single sexed (girls), would roam common areas (school, duh! Shopping centre? Possible. Hahah =P) and show their superiority. There usually is a ‘queen bee’ that controls the other ‘minions’ to contribute to their ‘hive’. These ‘minions’ are the ones who keep the hive alive (and the queen, obviously). This too is a type of teamwork.
It’s a cliché.

            A bunch of nobodies trying to keep their presence on this planet a secret. Although there isn’t much inter-helping work done in these peoples life, fate and fact has brought them closer; and inevitably has to help one another for survival. It’s the circle of life.
No it’s not. They’re a bunch of misfits.


*          *          *          *          *          *          *          *          *                
                    
             So what are our teachers, friends, and supervisors trying to get us to do? Help out one another via teamwork; or do they want us to work with one another in order to keep those ‘lesser ones’ aside so it’s like Charles Darwin’s theory, “the survival of the fittest”? What’s it gonna be? You or me?
            Questions bombard my mind like pissed off honeybees. Stinging over and over relentlessly, wave after wave; giving me no peace. None at all.
            So what am I? I’m no team player because I’m a team leader. =) I’m no minion, nor am I the queen bee (I hate clichés. What’s so special about you? Rawr!) Misfits am I? I’m unsure. I sometimes can be in the limelight, but usually no. I’m usually dissed and insulted, but that’s just the way it is I guess. Good things don’t come too often, and when they do, they don’t last for long. Appreciate those timely and errr properly? (I dunno another word for appreciation. Teehee)

So, what’s the big picture?


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment