Saturday 28 April 2012

28 . 4 . 2012

28 . 4 . 2012

Today was a splendid day!
I woke up early and had a fair share.


Went out early to head to town,
With my jacket, backpack and my tuna pals. (Tuna sandwich)


Scouted round town without a sound,
To find a jacket whose name was so profound.


Round and round the streets I wound,
To find a jacket which was so profound.


Around the masquerade and amongst the crowd,
I found the jacket that was so profound.


The price was right for it's quality-wise,
And guess I'd have to stick with plain ol' rice.


Happily I bounced down to the pier,
Where I ate my sandwiches amongst my peers. (seagulls)


After feasting to an art gallery I went,
I was grateful that my time was marvellously spent!


Thereafter I was on the go,
Walking solo with the rain on my face.



Soaked, drenched, and covered with leaves I went,
To a gathering at a place where we had to stand.


Fellow countrymen with yellow at hand,
Getting our attention without the marching band.



Open minds, open hearts.
Undeniable love, for one's own thoughts.


50 of us were there and had to bear the rain,
As we could no longer stand the pain.


Our home that we love is the one in great pain,
And we're the ones who have to sustain.


Corruption and greed is the witches brew,
Where many men have no virtue.


Who would have thought of the future to come,
Would stand up and fight for the mysterious outcome.


Stand my brothers, sisters, and friends,
Fight this menace until the end.


If we do not halt this evil do's,
Then be ready to say adieu.




Erratic Behaviour =]

No comments:

Post a Comment