Wednesday 2 May 2012

What are you thinking about?

What are you thinking about?


What're thinking about?
Is it the birds and the butterflies,
Is the trees and the bees,
Or is it the apple pie I've made for you and for me?


What are you thinking of?
Is it the strawberry shortcake we had for dinner last night,
Is it the pancakes with maple syrup we had this morning,
Or is it the lemon sorbet you "stole" from me?


Why are YOU so curious about what I think?
What's with YOU and all your questions?
Did I do something wrong? (Nahh, I don't think so.... =P)
Did YOU do something wrong? (I guess so... =P)


So what are YOU thinking about?
Is it the song we played together,
Is it the lyrics we changed to make it better,
Or is it about the sing YOU played for me? (I thought it was great! =D)


So what are YOU thinking of?


* * * * * * * * * * *


Well,
I'm thinking of you..... =)



Erratic Behaviour
This poem is dedicated to a special person (not me , hahah) who (just like me, yes), can't think about food. =D



2 comments:

  1. Hello Dave, finally i can comment. And you made me hungry again. I think youre doing this on purpose. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Whatcha think? =)

    ReplyDelete