Friday 4 May 2012

Food For Thought!

Glutton or an Avid Food Adventurer?

I eat 4 sandwiches a day,which means I consume a total of an average 8 pieces of bread daily. 
No problem eyhh? Hahaha


Together with the bread, I usually add tuna, salmon offcuts, cheese, eggs, jam (apricot, strawberry, raspberry), honey, and an occasional vegemite to the mix. 
What's up?


I have a minimum of 2 servings of dinner be it pasta, pizza, curry and rice, fried noodles/rice, roast chicken/beef/lamb/pork; practically anything I can get my hands on, put it into my mouth, swallow it, and not feel sick, but FULL & HAPPY! Cheers =D
What's the big picture?


Oh yeaaah, I almost forgot. I also have at least 2 bowls of rice crispies with juice (yes, juice. Haha), and sometimes 2 slices of bread if I'm feeling hardworking.
So is there anything wrong?

Apparently, there is. (or so the others think)


People say:
1, "Hey! Why are you eating so much?! Leave some for others!"
My answer (Hey, I also paid for it, so I have the right to eat my share. You can too, but why                    don't you? Its not my fault that I've gotta eat more to fuel up.)


2, "Wooooahh, how is that you eat so much and still look the same?"
My answer ( I exercise. My brain. I need lots of energy when I think and I think a lot.)


3, "Don't take so much. Later it'll be a waste if you don't finish it."
My answer (Relax. Chill. I never take more than what I can manage. Even if I can't finish it, I'd still force it down to avoid wastage.) =]




So what am I?
I'm really confused.


Foodie or Glutton? 

Erratic Behaviour

2 comments: