Monday 21 May 2012

My Obscene Thoughts!

The Issue

When a conversation comes to money, it'll start to become very awkward for all the participants of the conversation. Why so?

Everyone has their own way with money, but what way is the best way to manage yourself, and your money?

The answer is............
Any way that you see fit, because it's your money. Duh!

I've seen some really eccentric people, and how they deal with money. Asians in particular, are very particular about their money, especially Chinese folks! Its like: 

"If you give a man a plate of rice, he'll live for the most a week?( nobody will ever know who he was and whether he existed); but if you give a Chinese man a dollar, in one way or another, he'd build an empire out of it and his name may live for ages and decades."      Erratic Behaviour, 2012

But are all Chinese people good with money? I really don't know. As far as I know, they're the best!  Hahah (Let me know if they're others like them. I'd be really interested to know whether I'm one of them or not! ;)

I love and hate shopping. In a way, I'm a scrooge. Hahah

When I step into a mall, or even a simple supermarket; whoever that's with me, you're doomed! You'll need to bring in mammoths from the ice age to drag me out! =D

It's not that I'm buying anything though. I just have a habit of wanting to look and read all the labels and price tags in the entire place. It’s like OCD, and I end up buying nothing. NOTHING!

I'm really indecisive. 

"Buy or don't buy?"

"Let's look at this. There's more in this, but its cheaper by 1 or 2 dollars. Is it worth it?"

"Eeeeyh! There's a new product, but its soooo expensivee! =("

"Which colour should I take? Blue or Maroon? (Maroon is uglier but cheaper. I wonder whyy. Hahaha)"


These are the obscene thoughts that pop up like those obscene ads when you go online. 
Annoying huh?

So how do you hoard your money? Aha

=D


Erratic Behaviour



No comments:

Post a Comment