Tuesday 29 May 2012

Productivity at it's not very best


Too much is never a good thing. Too little, is a waste of time. So what do you really want?


It's soooo late now, and I'm still pressing the miniature buttons on this keyboard to input words into this page. My head feels like its been hit with a wrecking ball, and my eyeballs hurt like they're on fire; and yet I refuse to go to bed. 


Productivity is like a really important thong to me. I must get something done whenever there is free time where I can slot it in, so that I have more time later. How much time do I have left to sleep? ( I wake at 6.30am ).


There I have myself asking myself, 'can't this wait until tomorrow?'
The answer is no.
Why not?



I dunno. Do you know? Please enlighten me. 
I'm rather confused now.


I can't think straight (not that I usually do),
I go away.


I gotta pick up a pencil and do something with it or to it.
And there's nothing I can do about this.
It's like OCD; but it's not (obviously).


I think I need help.
But who can help me?
Can you???
Would you?
...................................................... Yeaaah, just as I thought.


You wouldn't.


I seem to have lost my right hearing. Damn!
I'm blathering senseless mutterings to you now.
But there's something important involved.
Just listen (or probably just read).


Once upon a time,
A boy named Jack was all work all day.
He did not play,
and he did not pray.
All he did was work.


The other villages wrote an idiom about him,
You might know what it is.
"All work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy".


I'm in a way like Jack,
Yet, many a way different.


All I'm trying to say is......


Don't push yourself exceptionally hard for nothing.
You gotta know what you are working yourself towards, not blindly digging a hole that will one day be your grave.


I gotta go do something about that headache. Remember, 
"All work and no play, may make you a dumb boy/girl"
Haahahaha




Erratic Behaviour has a really bad migraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment