Wednesday 23 May 2012

I Murdered The Projector Today.....Or Did I?

It isn't about proving my innocence. It's about sharing my intelligence.

I was presenting something fabulous idea today when the projector died. 


I was standing right next to it ><


Everyone turned their eyes on me, and I denied. Wise move.


I don't think I killed it. I've yet to touch it. 
However, today isn't about proving my innocence. It's about sharing my intelligence. =]



People may accuse you of doing something ( which you know perfectly well that you didn't do, right? Hahah ). It's okay.


We are all prone to associate the people around us if something goes wrong, its human nature. It's called self-preservation. I mean, who would point fingers at himself and call himself a liar (which might have him ended up with his tongue cut off in the old, old, old...... You get what I mean, days!)


Be it your mum, dad, brother, sister, boyfriend, girlfriend, bestfriend, lesbian partner, gay partner, transexual partner, bisexual partner; and so on, THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED!!! (when it comes to accusations, every man is his own island)


THEY CAN'T BE TRUSTED! or so I say. Hahahah


It's okay if others blame you for something you know you're innocent. It's okayy =)
As long as you know that you're right (I mean right right, not wrong right, or left right! Haha =P)
Stick up for yourself and fight back, or maybe not if he or she is scarily huge and may beat the living daylights out of your poor soul =D




SMILES! =]




Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment