Tuesday 24 July 2012

Relentless Restlessness....



Today's one of those 'I don't give a melon!' type of day.


I kick, well err probably a jumpstart would have been more appropriate. Hehe
You see, I was late for school and I missed 2 hours of an important subject. Errrks! =/


I then skipped lunch (well today was a jam-filled day. There was literally lunch!) =O
It was class after class after class =S


I was really restless by the end of the day partly because I was irritated that I missed out so much of that lecture, and that I was annoyed with the long day. 


Hey! Anyone would get crabby if they hadn't eaten all day! =p

To soothe my restless and itchy self, I actually wanted to steal something. Yup. STEAL!
My target was a roll of hand towels. I have no idea why, but that was the first thing that came to my mind when I wanted to steal something. 


I ended up 'stealing' 3 pieces = =


I know, I'm weird; but thats just the way I like it =)



Then came dinner. An evil concoction.



The Chocolatey- Bacony- Herbal- Spicy- Minced Meaty- More Chocolatey- Honeycomby- Cheesey Burrito

1. Burrito Tortillas
2. Minced Meat Pies

3. Bags of Crunchie =)
4. Lots'a Pepper


5. Some Paprika!
6. Oregano!


7. Hot Chocolate Powder. Mmmph
8. Rashers of Bacon

9. A Block of Cheddar Cheese

10. A Microwave




10 minutes of the rest of my remaining day, and

SCRUMPALICIOUS! =]

Erratic Behaviour  is a crazy foodie!


No comments:

Post a Comment