Friday 27 July 2012

Orientation for the Disorientated



It's been a rather disorientating week. Feeling woozy and dumb all day long. And the restless and recklessness.


Ohhh the RECKLESSNESS!



Contemplating terror in my every waking moment, thinking of sabotage and leaving a trail of destruction in my wake.


Ooooh, I think I've been playing too much games, especially Prototype where I can basically turn into a moving blender which well, blends stuff into it.



Then, I received my new toy, the AT 2020 USB Condenser Microphone =D


Its Mega-AWESOME clarity is amazing! =)

But then, I still couldn't do anything on it because I suck in singing, and my guitar was naked =(


So all I could do was my overflowing swell of assignments =O

Owh wait, wrong picture =P


Ahhhh, that's better =/


Life.....

GOTTA DO SOMETHING CRAZY!!!


Erratic Behaviour




No comments:

Post a Comment