Wednesday 25 July 2012

Fat Factor



FAT = UGLY


Don't try to argue with me about it because you know it's true!

Many people try their very best to conceal their fat-ness, be it in their tummy region, or some other parts I'd rather not speak of..... 

However, thousands, maybe millions more try to deny it.


Frankly speaking, if you're hoarding up that excess adipose tissue under our skin without a purpose, you're fat!


Don't deny it. You know you are.


Because, 
 I know I am too.


BUT PEOPLE! This isn't the end of the world as many call it. 


Being fat means that you have something to do during your pastime. 


No, it's not eating (though I would vouch for that).


It's CONQUERING the FAT FACTOR!


Just because others say that you are fat, does not mean that you aren't, but it means that you gotta pull up you're already ever so tight pants and show them that you can!


Show them what you're made of! (Apart from those over-insulated organs and the flabby chicken wing, if you know what I'm talking about.)


Don't worry, because you are not alone


In fact, you will never be alone!




Erratic Behaviour is fighting the fat factor!
RAWR!







No comments:

Post a Comment