Monday 22 April 2013

Inconsistency

I wake up one morning and look into the mirror.
I say to myself,
"I'm fat. Nooooooooo!"

So I skip brekkie, lunch and dinner; work extremely hard and focused in something, and beat the living daylights of myself.
Then I look into the mirror and say,
"Hi there. You look sad and tired..."

Then I go to bed.

*************

I wake up the next morning,
Everything was blurry.
Went into the shower, looked down, and saw;
I was a little furry.

So I closed my eyes,
Washed myself,
Clothed again,
Then went back to bed.

**************

I woke up on a lovely morning.
The sun was peeking through the slightly ajar windowsill,
A chilly breeze shook me up,
It brought me out if bed.

I leaped onto the cold, clammy ground;
Fumbled for "eyes".
Clamoured towards the door,
To see the one who stood before.

It would be a good day.



My inconsistent lifestyle has always been this way, but who's to blame?

Everything.

Everything?

Yes. Everything, and it starts with me.


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment