Saturday 13 April 2013

1. Leaving Home - EXPLAINED

So apparently not everyone likes to use their brain while watching movies/animation/videos.

I get it, because neither do I.

Thus, I shall simplify and if possible liquefy this animation into a milkshake for your easy consumption ;)

Part 1, Leaving Home tells the story of puberty and reaching maturity (based on animalistic behaviours)

Upon reaching a certain stage or age in life, a foal or young animal (non social animals like eagles *correct me if I'm wrong*)
is abandoned by its parent, in this case, mother.

In my opinion, this ensures that the animal/offspring is independent and is able to fend for itself without overly or any reliance from the mother.
This is DARWINISM in its first step.

Here is the animation, and hope you understand it (you should, by now, lol)

This is Part 1 out of 4, so stay tuned by subbing or bookmarking (whichever works best) =)

*Everything is original, including the intro jazzy/bluesy thingy I wrote, as well as the sequenced audio parts. All the sounds are sourced from 1 guitar (and the person playing it of course!) =P *


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment