Thursday 14 June 2012

Normal?

The Bad Good


Normality?
It's just a formality.

Compatibility?

It's merely a mentality.



How do you define normal? Are you normal? Am I normal?
WHAT IS NORMAL?


Apparently, no one has been able to provide me with a plausible, yet unbiased answer. So, what is it?


From my point of view(s), normal is a something that everyone in the society, community, or throughout the world agree upon with or without communication; but does that make sense?
Well, it's like having a raging sandstorm here. There are ideas and opinions flying about in the air, knocking about in my head, demanding counsel. 


The verdict?
I'm unsure. What do you think?


Let me know =]


Erratic Behaviour

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete