Saturday 3 March 2012

What People Isn't Always True


What People Say

Some people say she is fat,

But I don’t really think that,

They say she looks like a pig,

But I think she looks like a bear!



Somebody once told me that she has pretty specs,

But who cares about her specs?

The guy must be blind or really unkind,

Because she’d one of a kind!


Some people think she is mute,

Like the halibut in the rubbish chute,

People, people, people; Please use your ears,

As she’s the noisiest person here!


Somebody once told me that she is one boring saint,

Monday to Friday she looks the same,

But obviously he’s never seen her on weekends,

Because one look would make you stand!


Most people say she is as smart as a cow that has been set free,

And this is the only time I agree.

They call her......

But I call her ____________!  

=)

Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment