Saturday 20 September 2014

Christ Has Fallen


"The cross has fallen!"
"The cross has fallen!"
"The cross has fallen!"

These words echo in my mind as I pass by.
I stroll by the fence to gaze upon the horizon, where green rolling hills and clustered evergreens swathe the landscape. There is no end to this mass of green.

Standing parallel to me, there they lingered. Large brown eyes lingering on me as I came into sight. They track my every movement with baleful eyes, the eyes of a dying breed.

Jesus Christ is our saviour. We pray and worship Him for he is all, but holy.
We know not his existence, a figurine written in holy manuscripts which claim of his great feats.
Yet, we pray.

Why would one devote oneself to the judgement of He who exists not in flesh, but in the embodiment of our minds; when we, as ourselves has achieved just as much?

Till the end of the day, when the cows go home; the cross will stay fallen. It shall not rise again.

Why pray to an unfamiliar God where one knows not intimately, when one can be God himself?

A god is no God, when the simple-minded are being exploited; just like raising livestock to be slaughtered.

Live to die; that is mine purpose.


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment