Wednesday 21 November 2012

When Screamo Meets Acoustic!!!!

There was a time, not long ago, when screamo was taboo-ed as Satanic music.....





Is it still happening now? Hmmmm....

Generally, metal music has AMAZING lyrics. Pretty MEANINGFUL ones too, compared to those mainstream crap that I know you all listen to. Uggggghhhhhh =/


You make me sick. Those of you who torture your ears with crap. CRAP!

This song, "Don't Go " by Bring Me The Horizon isn't your typical easy listening song; however, it means much to me, SOME of us, and probably NONE of you =P

This song is based on this.

Read more for my cover =)



This is my Acoustic Version, with added poetry. Hahahaaaa =)




Lyrics are here.

This is the original version. Let me know which you'd like best ;D




Start listening to MUSIC!!!




Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment