Tuesday 6 May 2014

Little Pink Slit



We all have our cravings, our unspoken and unspeakable fetishes.
We are afraid of judgement by our peers, our society, of the world.
We deny fact and truth, just to lie to ourselves.
We are cowards.
You are a coward. 

I am not one of you.


I have cravings and I know what I want, and how I want it. 
Judge me for all you like. I thrive off your lavish attention. The spotlight burns my skin, but I absorb its energy.
***

I want to be inside of you. To feel your warmth and taste your blood.

I want to lay under your skin, feeling you enveloped around me.

I want slice you open, consummating our intimate moments with each draw of blood as my knife glides over your skin.

I want to add new orificies to your flesh, so I can insert my hands and feel you from within.

I want to part your hands, moving them away from your heart, so I can get to it.

I want to place my knife aside and use my hands, teeth and strength.

I want to tear you apart, chunks at a time. Lifting your flesh and ligaments off your bones, with the torn ragged skin hanging limp on the sides and edges of my lips.

I want to cradle your head in my arms, against my chest; while I hold your warm, beating heart.

I want you to feel like you've never felt before. 

To experience the ultimate experience. You are unique, and I have chosen.

It is you that I want. 
It is you that I shall take.
It is you that I will tear apart, and
It is you, that I must have.

I want to look you straight in the eyes, and let you look through my manic eyes; to peer into my soul.

I want you to grace us with your presence; 
One last time.

Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment