Saturday 3 August 2013

High Altitude Gives Me An Awkward Boner

I have been enlightened.

1. Thoughts and actually getting something done is a REALLY different process.
Cycling up to Ben Lomond seems to be a great idea..... Until you actually see the route in person, divert your thoughts while you can!

2. Things aren't always what they seem.




I've always expected snow to be fluffy and comfy to roll around in. I was partially right.
After 10 - 15 minutes out in the snow, especially when its blowing and swirling straight into your face, its not so fun anymore. WET UNDERWEAR! 
I like to think of snow as God's dandruff. Playing and occasionally ingesting His dandruff makes the idea more digestible? Hahaa

3. Rocket Science.

Putting on snow chains require getting people out of the vehicle.
Not so hard.
Roll around with them chains on, and try to take them off. You might need an engineer's help!

4. Expectations are meant to let you down.





Looking up into the mist and clouds, I expected a fantasy world sitting up there, complete with orcs and dragons. Boy, was I disappointed.

5. One way or another.


When I saw Jacob's ladder, I was terrified! (and a little uncomfortable due to my 'situation').
It was the only way up to the peak, and I had to pee.
Maybe I'll make it up later by writing my name in the snow with my magic wand? Teehee

6. Pain and Pleasure.

Snowballs hurt. 
Getting hit by snowballs remind me of kantong. 

7. It's all about durability.
This is my phone, and NO I do not own a smartphone =)

Lifeproof? Otterbox? Griffin?
Nahhh...
NOKIA! =)

8. False pretense


Wet pants seem to = having fun
Wetting your pants is a different story...

9. Malfunction





My brain doesn't seem to be able to register that snow = water in its solid form.
I am still confused that I am wet everywhere!

10. Falling 




Skiing, snowboarding, and sitting on the serving tray-like thingy all have one thing in common.
You'll fall down a lot (well I did).
To me, that seems to be the best part!


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment