Sunday 7 July 2013

Lucid Dreaming

This used to be my sacred elephant. The last of its kind. J.A.

Burrowing deep into the web of dreams,
Cocooning in between the seams.
Skulking behind the elongated rows,
I come and go like a farmer's sows.

Slick and unseen, forward I creep,
For it is I, who steals the sheep.
Vermin and serpents slither away,
As I approach, thou shalt be aware.

Stabbing and slicing with the tools I dare,
For I am the one who does not care.
Screams of pleasure and screams of pain,
The end will soon come to the latter.

A hermit once told me,
"I would emerge once the shadow consumes the bear",
For he did not know,
He was the shadow and the bear.

Confusion ties reality and despair,
Like the sun and the shadow,
Jeans and jackets,
With buttons to spare.


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment