Sunday 7 October 2012

Why You Shouldn't Shower Right After Dinner.....


Showers are an important activity to the average human (unless those around you really like your so-called "natural flavours" which I have no objection about), but I do really prefer "artificially" scented people to begin with  =P

Don't get any dirty thoughts guys =P

Yet so is dinner.

Today's special, "Tuna Casserole"



Picture yourself as a teen who've just hit puberty. Food is essential for healthy growth, or you'd be a midget like my elder sibling is for your entire life, EEEKKKS!

So, it was a very long day at school where you've done bla...bla...bla... in school (I hope not the things I do though =D ), then you had extra classes after school to make up for being a lousy student (me!); and you don't get back until 6pm. 

I forgot to mention. You skipped brekkie because you woke up late, then subsequently "missed" lunch to talk to that special person and be good company ;)

The first thing you do when you touchdown is head straight into the kitchen, plop yourself into a chair somewhere and start foraging for food, in this case, dinner!

Like I said, showering is a good etiquette for you to ensure safe travels with that "special" one, so you lumber off into the showers after you eat because you know that you won't have the time to do so later (you'd fall asleep while studying, I always do).
So you go shower.

Mum always said no showers after food, but whyy? 
Well I decided to figure it out myself.
(These are the steps of what is about to happen. Brace yourself)

1. Scientifically, your tummy requires blood to help with the digestion, but you shower. The change in temperature on your skin gives your blood a pretty good reason to abandon their current post and head to the battle stations.
Result = Indigestion.

2. Indigestion, so what? 
Your body starts to feel weird. You feel bloated, and want to disgorge the tuna casserole you just ate. Eeeewww =O
That'll make a mess (showering is all about the cleanliness you know).

3. You're covered in tummy juice and half-disintegrated fish chunks. Mmmph =/
The heat in the shower traps the smell in the shower, so you've got a VIP seat to the world's greatest 4D entertainment. You got the smell, feel, and did I mention the sights & sounds?

4. Yes, it really is what you are thinking. Hallucinations, visual and auditory.
Not as fun as those potheads say it was =(
I'll leave it to your imagination =S

5. The final number. What would happen afterwards?
I'm not very sure about everyone else, but here's what happened to me.
- I slipped on the soap (yes, thats possible).
- Fell over and hit my head on the tap (did I mention that it was wet, well duh! Slimy, and smelly?)
- My skin burned as my head hit the wrong tap ( I was blinded by the fog, very scary moment)

6. I look like a cooked lobster =(


This is what advice is for. To prevent all this from happening. 
Well I do know now, and I hope you do tooo  =)



Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment