Saturday 22 September 2012

Enemy Behind Walls


I've never really been a really techy person until recently, when I've started to divulge myself into the world of computer language, Java and C++.

Although I've been reading lots about it, but I'm still kinda clueless, its really hard! =/

Anyway, I started fiddling with programming, and uhh some hacking.... =D
The most I can do is take over other computers in my network, but its fun! Well sorta =)


Today's not all about bragging about my newly-learnt ability, but I'm here today to highlight the importance of keeping your identity SAFE!

When online, your IP may be your identity. If someone takes hold of that, they can (Well, I can) exploit your computer entirely (more or less).

So, how to keep your IP safe?

Heyy, I'm no expert, but I know a thing or two.

PROXY SERVER! 

=]

Actually that's all I know. Will do more research =)


Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment