Tuesday 29 July 2014

Lustre



You are my inspiration.

There are so many things I want to tell you, all the time. 
I do; 
But no longer decide to.

Some things should be left unsaid. 
The spider under the rock should be left undisturbed, lest he bites back. 
Taboo is no stranger to me, 
For it is either he or you or me.

The undisclosed location of my memories are left to steep.
Sieving through the throes and the trawls of this century.
From that day till today and many more days to come,
I would like to, but shall not do; until kingdom comes.

The emotions transpired are admired then retired,
For the have no place in the hearts of yours or the men alike.
As the pain slowly ebbs away,
The rivers of doubt shall be washed with clarity; cleansed of this fouling pity.

The lacklustre of this evening's stars shall be a reminder,
To serve a merit,
Awarded as a warning;
My favourite purple star.

Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment