Saturday 5 April 2014

Scaled

Its been nearly 2 months since my last animation. I do apologise as I'm occupied with certain things.

This is Salak (Snake fruit) the animation.

(Watch in fullscreen HD for the awesome audio)


Salak is a fascinating fruit I've encountered in during my Summer travels in the tropics. 
Sporting a slithery serpentine skin, it looks like a mini pangolin (it actually does)


Its fruit tastes rather bland, yet crisp and apple-esque. The seed is big, black, and hard ;)

More about the Salak HERE

* * *

This is also the first time I've used a soundtrack, instead of hundreds of self-recorded, mixed, and produced audio effects.
I'm getting lazy.

The soundtrack used is Etherway - Lights 

Etherway is a 22 year old electronic music producer from Tasmania. He strives to create nutritious and delicious beats of all shapes and sizes.
Discover more of his tracks here! (https://soundcloud.com/etherway)

* As you've probably already noticed, I don't like compliments (giving or receiving); but the song Lights ^ is just woooo. WOOAH*

Erratic Behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment